Saturday, July 7, 2012

How I Keep My Ring Safe

When we picked out our wedding bands, I safely assumed that I would be swollen by now. My ring is about 1/4-1/2 size too large. This means every time it is cold, or my hands get wet, my ring wants to fly off. I guess I could bother to go get it sized down, but I can't help but think I will eventually have fat fingers, so what's the point? Here's my solution for when I wash the dishes (the main culprit it attempted ring vanishings):


My divider between the two windows above the sink.


Nail placed in the center.


Tag from a wedding present (I think you can still get these tags at Walmart). It has a good hole in it, and fits perfectly on the nail.




Take ring...


And place on nail!

This works perfectly for me, but I did go to bed and spent half my morning without it on after doing dishes last night. Remember to look up!

No comments:

Post a Comment