Monday, July 9, 2012

Baby Wipes

I recently decided to try cloth wipes. I have a baby boy on the way, and one that just refuses to potty train. I figured that since I am cloth diapering baby Clark from birth, cloth wipes might as well go with the wash cycle (money $ cycle too!).

I searched the web for a good price o wipes, many many diaper sites. Normally I found some for ridiculous prices and for only a few wipes. I then creeped Etsy and found an amazing deal! 30 wipes for $10, it's almost unheard of! I bought two packs, so now I am loaded up on 60 wipes for only $20. The Etsy store I purchased these at is called "Tender Bottoms". The wipes feel very soft, and I know that after a round in the washer with Charlie's Soap, they'll be perfect. The store was also kind enough to put in wipes solution recipes! Also I ordered these Friday morning and they were here this Monday!

*posting from mobile, so the pictures will be out of order, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment